- Hot lunches served, Monday through Friday, 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Hot breakfast served, Saturdays, 10:00 a.m. - 12 a.m.
- Bag lunches distributed, Saturdays
- Meals to the homebound delivered, Monday through Saturday
- Thanksgiving Dinner and Christmas Breakfast served
- Emergency food distributed Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m., Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and Tuesdays 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter Holiday food bags distributed
- Vouchers for Seniors Farmers Market distributed in Summer
- Clean, slightly used and new clothing distributed every first Saturday, 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Baby clothing
- Lunch Break Clothing Program (business, and business casual) available by appointment
Please check calendar for specific dates:
- Children’s Keyboard Class, Monday (twice monthly) 6:30 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
- Children’s Cooking Class, 5-week session, Tuesdays 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. (advance registration required)
- Adult Cooking Demo, Thursdays, 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Boys and Girls Club dinner and movie, Thursday (once monthly) 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Community Diner night, every second Friday, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Adopt-a-Family (new toys and clothing program) at Christmas
- Senior Gifts Program
- Back to school/backpacks and school supplies program
- Visiting Nurse associate, Wednesdays (twice monthly) 11:30 a.m.
- Red Bank Resources representative, Wednesdays, 11:30 a.m.
- Food Stamp Assistant, every other Monday
- Monmouth County Social Service representative, Wednesdays, 11:30 a.m. and Thursday (once monthly) 11:00 a.m.
- Bi-lingual assistance
- Internet Cafe
- Job posting
- Free books and local newspapers available